HEY YE"ALL!

Thanks for following my blog! I have placed a Youtube Video Bar on the side, for those of you whose ears bleed from the musical stylings of Taylor Swift. And no worries-there's a pause button for that. I've got your back amigo/a!

While I repeatedly stumble, rejoice, and gangster-dance through life, many a times I will encounter an experience which knocks my footies off. It is during those precious moments when I need to translate my priceless thoughts into flourous shibbolith! (-words of passion) So thankyou blogger.com! Oh, and FYI my precious reader, you are welcome to read whatever gladdens your eyes.

P.S. If my readers desire to sob and giggle unceasingly over precious perrito pics they are welcome to as many as their emotions can handle. :D ~Love, Peace, Chicken Grease.

~Miss Poppyseed Muffin

http://puppiz-r-cute.blogspot.com/



Saturday, May 22, 2010

My interesting day as the only girl in the house.

Alright Sparky Here's the Deal.
My Mom and my two sisters -Amy 'n' Jenny- left yesterday on a two week trip to Missouri! I am sure they are having a blast! I am not having such a great time. UGH. I really don't have a lot of nearby friends to hang out with either. I don't know how to have an enjoyable time. It seems like all I have done so far is work work work. There -of course- is nothing wrong with work. I suppose I am just having a negative attitude and i'm being spoiled. I need to be more thankful for the things I have. I have such a geat family, great friends, I have great opportunities. I have lots of fun.
Maybe what's wrong with me is that I am jealous of those around me. Maybe I want everything for myself. This is selfish of me. Maybe I should focus on other people being happy instead of focusing on myself.
I think this is how I should do things this week. This is part of what will help me have a good time. hmmm. is that selfish. =thats ironic. haha
Its very weird to hang out with boys all day. My sisters like to do exactly what makes me happy. boys like chess. Funnn.
We're watching Merlin right now. It is very interesting. Kind of evil.
"If you cross that line again, I will brake that promise without a single thought." -King Luther
ahhh! that was very scary.
My heart is racing like a freaking ant on a horse.
Well, good night.

No comments: